Copyright © 2015, CD S.r.l:
All rights reserved. All rights related to the present work are reserved in accordance with the current laws. All rights on databases are reserved. The total or partial translation, modification, processing and reproduction by any means (including electronic storage) of all the material contained in this site is reserved for all Countries. CD S.r.l. expressly forbids the total or partial reproduction, publication and distribution of all the material contained in this site without written permission except for entitlement rights. The content of this site (text, logos, images, graphic layouts) are exclusive property of CD S.r.l. and are protected by Italian and international copyright laws.
If any material that is subject to copyright or that infringes the law is inadvertently published, users are kindly asked to notify www.gerards.com, which will immediately remove from its electronic archives any material that has been created in violation of copyright laws, as soon as it becomes aware of the infringement..
www.gerards.com and the names of products, services and logos are registered trademarks of the Company. Other names of products, services or companies mentioned may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. These are protected by Italian and international copyright laws.
GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l. PRIVACY INFORMATION
Disclosure of personal data gathered from the form located in the "CONTACTS" page is a voluntary choice of each visitor of the Site. We do not keep record of any personal data on our website, unless the visitor has been clearly and specifically informed about the possibility of recording his or her personal data.
To avoid errors or misunderstandings, any record of personal data, can only occur following a further and final confirmation by the visitor. Therefore, each registration will only occur upon your explicit consent, by ticking the relevant Box "I give consent" on the "CONTACTS" page. Consent may be revoked at any time.
Navigating the site and recording of accesses-Use of the Log file
GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l. acting as Legal Representative
Contact details of the data controller, e-mail: email@example.com
uses the web server's log files to count visitors and evaluate the technical performance of the site. We use such information to know how many people visit our Site, to organize the pages in the most user-friendly way, to facilitate browsing and to make the pages more useful. We collect data on the site’s traffic, but not on individual visitors. Therefore, we reiterate, no information concerning You in particular will be stored or used.
E-mail – Mailing List
If, for any reason, you wish to send e-mails to the Site, or if the Site itself offers you to subscribe to a mailing list in order to receive information of your interest on your computer, we reiterate that, if one of these options requires the registration of your personal data, the registration of your personal data will always be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Law.
Therefore, each registration will occur only after your explicit consent by ticking the relevant box "I give my consent" on the "CONTACTS" page. When you voluntarily send an email to one of the email addresses listed on our site, we collect the sender's address and any other personal data that you have entered in the message and attachments.
The e-mail accounts that match the addresses listed on our site are not of personal nature, even if they bear the name and/or surname of a natural person. These belong to the company's organisation and their primary purpose is to enable an effective performance of business activities within the company. This implies that the messages that are forwarded to the email accounts can be known not only by the recipient, but also by other people in the same organisation. By forwarding e-mails to other e-mail addresses listed on our site, you declare that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of use set in this policy.
Purposes and methods of treatment
The aim and methods of treatment for which they are intended are described below. Pursuant to art.11 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, we will electronically or manually process any personal data You may provide as defined by art. 4, paragraph 1, letter A) of the law with the sole purpose of: a) complying with the legal requirements related to civil, fiscal, accounting, etc. regulations, managing the relationship in terms of administration, fulfilling contractual obligations, publishing supports and information regarding the supply of goods and services that may be the subject of a relationship; b) publishing information on future activities and announcements of new articles, products and services. Data will not be disclosed. Data will not be forwarded to third parties unless it becomes mandatory in accordance with the letter a) above. Duly authorised employees and collaborators of the Company, in the framework of their duties and/or any contractual obligations, may process data. We will not disclose or divulge your personal data to anyone who does not cooperate with them. We are committed to not disclose or divulge your personal data to persons who do not work with us in carrying out the activities required to achieve the purposes of your browsing. The website does not collect any "sensitive" data pursuant to art. 62 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, No. 196 and subsequent amendments.
Link to other Web Sites
On Company's web pages you will and you may find Hyperlinks to other websites. The service is offered to provide a better service. GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l., in the person of its Legal Representative. Contact details of the data Controller e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l. is in no way responsible for the content of web sites that users may access.
Information to candidates
GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l., in the person of its Legal Representative, hereby informs that, pursuant to Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and Reg. 2016/679/EU (hereinafter the Privacy Code), personal data that is voluntarily sent and contained in the Curriculum Vitae may be subject to processing as per the law (involving the collection, storage, selection, comparison, cancellation and destruction) in the context of activities relating to the search and selection of personnel, solely for the purpose of assessing the profile, abilities and professional skills. The provision of data is aimed at examining the application for a possible employment.
To protect your personal data from being destroyed, lost or altered, whether accidentally or improperly, and from being used or divulged without authorisation, GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l., in the person of its Legal Representative, has established security measures of technical and organisational nature, preventing unauthorised access with regard to the management of data collected from the site.
Although our website does not contain any content that minors cannot view, we would like to clarify that, when filling out the form located on the "CONTACTS" page, which can be reached by clicking on the Home Page, no personal data can be entered by minors without the prior consent of a parent or a guardian. GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l. commits to not retain or consciously use for any purpose any personal data that may be entered in the form by minors, including disclosure to third parties.
Rights of the person concerned
You will always have the faculty to exercise the rights pursuant to Art. 7 Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 No. 196 and subsequent amendments - Reg. 2016/679/EU (Right of access to personal data and other rights) in accordance with the procedures of Art. 9 that are transcribed below:
1.The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exists, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an understandable manner. 2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain information regarding:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing
c) the rules used in case of data processing with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identification details of the owner, managers and representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects with whom personal data can be shared with or those who can be informed as per their role as designated representative in the State territory, as managers or agents. 3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the update, correction or, if relevant, data incorporation;
b) the anonymous cancellation, change or block of data that has been processed by breaching the law, including data that needs storing as a result to the purpose for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification attesting that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their content, to those whom the data were communicated or disseminated to, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a clearly disproportionate use of means in relation to the rights of the person concerned; 4. The person concerned has the right to object, fully or partially:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data that concern him/her, even though this may be relevant to the purpose of the collection itself b) to the processing of personal data that concern him/her, for the purposes of commercial information or for sending advertising material or direct selling, that is, for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication.
Conditions of exercise
1. the request addressed to the proprietor or to the person in charge may also be sent by registered mail, fax or e-mail. The Guarantor can identify another suitable system in reference to new technological solutions. When it concerns the exercise of the rights referred to in article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, the request may also be made orally and, in such an event, the person in charge or the person responsible will make a brief note.
2. When exercising the rights pursuant to Article 7, the person concerned may grant, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to natural persons, entities, associations or organisations. A trusted individual may also assist the person concerned.
3. The rights pursuant to Article 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by those who have a legitimate interest, or who act in defence of the individual or on account of family reasons worthy of protection.
4. The identity of the person concerned is verified on the basis of suitable criteria of evaluation, also through available deeds or documents or the exhibition or attachment of a copy of an ID document. The person acting on behalf of the person concerned shall produce or attach a copy of the power of attorney, that is a proxy signed in the presence of a person in charge or signed and presented together with a non-authenticated photocopy of an ID document of the person concerned. If the person concerned is a legal person, entity or association, the request shall be made by the authorised natural person, in accordance with his or her respective statutes or regulations.
5. The request pursuant to article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, is drafted freely and without any constraints and may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days. We hereby confirm that the Company guarantees the effective exercise of the rights as per the aforementioned art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments - Reg. 2016/679/EU, meaning that, in the event of Company inertia, you have the right to inform the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) about the processing of your personal data that is deemed to be non-compliant. It is worth reminding you that in the event of termination of data processing, you have the right to be forgotten once the statutory, fiscal and contributory limitation periods have expired.
In order to exercise these rights, we inform you that the person in charge of the processing of personal data is
GERARD'S - C.D. s.r.l. Via Stazione Vecchia 72
Provaglio d'Iseo (BS) - Italy Tel. +39 030 983874
In the person of the Legal Representative
Contact details of the data Controller, e-mail: email@example.com
Applicable law - competent court
Access to the site implies full acceptance of the rules stated in the site itself. As a result, the user who visits the Site accepts that the applicable legislation to settle any issue arising from access to the site, or in relation to any information or objects contained in the Site, is in compliance with Italian law. Similarly, the user agrees that the competent court for the above issues is exclusively the Court of Brescia.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer (or mobile device). They are widely used to ensure that the sites are functioning; in fact, the website can record information on your device and then retrieve it later, for example to pre-fill fields or to recognize you on your next visit.
What Cookies do we use?
- - Cookies that are essential for the functioning of the Internet site
- Performance cookies, used to understand how users navigate around the site, for example, to learn about the most visited pages. These are useful to understand how to improve ourselves. - Functionality cookies, used to remember the choices you made in the past and to simplify the browsing experience (for example, the size of the character you prefer) - Targeting or Ad Cookies, useful to calculate which ads you view, how many times you view them and if you click on them. We need this to assess the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. This information may be shared with other parties, such as advertisers (we do not always use all these types of cookies).
How to manage cookies
To disable cookies on this site, simply select the your browser settings that allow you to disable them. For further information, please visit: http://it.wikihow.com/Disattivare-i-Cookies